Wordless Wednesday

Most awesome gift ever arrived today! Sent from a BFF from Texas. Can’t wait to send kids off to school so my couch and I can get reacquainted as a get lost in the halls of Hogwarts.

About Christina

Mom of 3 kids, all 3 have Type 1 diabetes - I blog to share stories. I am not a medical professional and my thoughts are my own. Please do not make changes to your medical care plan based on my stories - always consult your medical team. Hope you find something in my ramblings helpful and or amusing. You can find me on twitter @momof3T1s and on my Facebook page Stick With It Sugar. May all your dreams forever be bolus worthy.
Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. Kate says:

I’ve been reading the Harry Potter series to my 94 year old mom and she loves them! We just started Order of the Phoenix. Happy reading! 🙂

• Christina says:

Harry Potter will always be a timeless classic and clearly is also ageless.
      I admit I haven’t read any of them. The first movie came out when Sweetstuff was only 4 and daddy took her to see it. I wasn’t thrilled with the idea but she loved it. I saw it on DVD a year later. He took her to see the 2nd and third movies as well and I waited for DVDs again. By the 4th movie he was taking both Sweetstuff and Middles and still I waited for DVDs. This continued for the 5th and 6th movies. We all went as a family to the 7th and 8th movies. I kept saying I would read the books – we all loved the movies. I decided after the 8th movie I would wait a year then read the books. Time got away from me and I still had not read them. One of my closest friends kept insisting that I start reading them. Apparently she was tired of waiting for me to go get them to read so she sent them to me. I have the best friends. With as much as I loved the movies I can only imagine how much I will love the books. School starts the 28th. Im sure it will take me a week or so to get schedules and routines decided but after that I am sure all my free time (as well as time I should be working on unpacking) will be spent reading HP. I can’t wait to read about all the adventures that were not included in the movies.

2. Sara says:

You are cheating on “Wordless” if you write a novel in the comments! 😉

• Christina says:

What are you the Wordless Wednesday police? If you look back at my other WW posts you will note that this last one was certainly an improvement. 😉
      Miss reading all your blog posts – will be catching up soon.

3. Amber says:

Nice! You’ll love them. There’s so much more information in the books!

• Christina says:

Like having two kids with type 1 wasn’t enough to cause sleep deprivation – now I will never sleep. Seriously I was up at 3:30 reading till nearly 6am. Couple chapters left of book 1. Yes-definatly more story in books which is common but I didn’t realize how much better it would make the stories.

4. Chris Dean says:

Dear, sweet, WONDERFUL woman, I am giving you the Liebster Award, The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, and the Inspirational Blog Award. *hugs*

• Christina says:

Not sure what I did to deserve all that but thanks a bunch. Just put a smile on my face as wide as TX. You are too good to me – especially after Ive been absent for so long. Ill be back ignoring all my other responsibilities soon.